- Use either a 2.25 or 4.5 lb. Ooofball.
- Played on half of a lined court.
- Ball must bounce once, it cannot be caught in the air.
- Ball must be caught and thrown with two hands at all times.
- A line is drawn 18 inches above the floor on the front wall. The ball must always hit above that line.
- After catching the ball, the player's feet cannot advance toward the wall when throwing the ball (i.e. cannot run with the ball).
Normal rules of handball apply; score on serve only, no intentional hindering, win by one point, game to 11, 15 or 21. When serving, the ball is thrown against the wall; is must bounce on that side of the court or the server loses the serve.